There are two types of Luwak Coffee
1. Dummy Luwak Coffee.
Dummy?? yes, because Luwak Coffee is natural coffe there almost not different with common Coffee so everybody can claim a coffee as Luwak Coffee, and people who doesn’t have any knowledge about Luwak Coffee can not realize the different.
2. The Original Luwak Coffee
It can be divided into two types Luwak Coffee
• Wild Luwak Coffee : This is the most original, rare and unique Luwak Coffee. It found from wild civet by searching it from the ground around Coffee plantation and jungle.
• Farming Luwak Coffee : At the moment,to get Luwak Coffee form wild Luwak is extemely hard and complicated. Luwak population on it’s wildlife itself is decrease dramatically. So to make more simple production, farmer catch a Civet (Luwak) and feed it with coffee. The best production way to let the animal choose and feed the coffee, then the rest which was not eaten by The Civet out taken as common coffee.
But of course there is huge, i mean real huge different between dummies and original.
So can how to find sign of the dummies and original?
1. You can find the different from unroasted beans, Luwak Coffee have perfect shape. In common coffee you can find tiny black dot on the beans, but you can not find on Luwak Coffee.
2. If you have maag problem you may not drink coffee, coffee contain enough caffeine and some protein which make your stomach more active to produce acid, so coffee will hurt you.
This won’t be happen if you drink Luwak Coffee. Protein of Luwak Coffee may change when enzymes in Luwak stomach diggested coffee cherries. This is a good news for you, It was already proved that you may drink as much as Luwak Coffee without get negative effect from common Coffee.
3. And of course the taste is very different than common coffee. Luwak Coffee taste more Choco than common coffee. It’s taste more close to chocolate than coffee itself.
4. Make a glass of Luwak Coffee, pour hot water and do not add anything (sugar is for exception), it smell will spread and fill one whole room. That would not be happen on common coffee.
So,.. are you ready for the experience??
(to be continued)